About Bahakel Communications:
Bahakel Communications, Ltd. is a regional broadcaster and digital media company in the southern United States. Founded in 1953 by Cy Bahakel, we continue to be wholly owned and operated by the Bahakel family today. Bahakel Digital is the digital agency arm of Bahakel Communications, headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices at the station locations in Columbia, SC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Montgomery, AL; Jackson, TN; Chattanooga, TN; and Colorado Springs, CO.
About Bahakel Digital:
Bahakel Digital is a full-service digital advertising and marketing agency within Bahakel Communications. We specialize in bringing the most sophisticated digital advertising strategy and technology to clients of all sizes, from locally owned and operated small businesses to large regional brands.
We have a proven track record of success in a wide variety of business categories, including but not limited to: automotive dealerships, service business (HVAC, plumbing, roofing, etc.), retail (furniture, fashion, etc.), medical and dental, events (ticket sales), and more.
We are a client-focused, creative, and analytical team who loves what we do.
Are you an account executive with a strong track record of digital sales success or a rock star digital operations/support person who wants to grow into a digital sales manager role? Bahakel Digital is looking for a digital sales specialist work with the WCCB-TV digital sales manager (DSM) to help our sales team grow digital revenue. You will work with our awesome account executives to help our clients (ranging from local businesses in a wide variety of industries to local/regional/national ad agencies) grow their businesses.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist account executives with digital proposal strategy and presentation creation
- Accompany account executives on sales calls and other client meetings as needed to pitch digital strategies and/or report campaign results
- Contribute to station sales meetings with digital updates, continuing education, etc.
- Serve as “assistant digital sales manager” and back up the DSM, including working on key accounts, making strategic decisions, and solving campaign issues
- Train account executives/sellers on digital advertising products and strategies
- Create revenue-generation initiatives and sales opportunities such as contests, promotions, sponsorships, etc.
- Optimize digital media campaigns in collaboration with digital ad operations team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience; 2+ years in digital advertising sales/operations
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT (we use these as well as Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides)
- Skilled at written and verbal communication
- Superior multitasking and time management skills. Able to juggle rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Strong understanding of digital media advertising, including but not limited to PPC/SEM, OTT/CTV, digital audio, programmatic display/video, paid social media, contesting/promotions, and targeted email marketing.
- Proactive and confident self-starter
- Collaborative with a positive attitude in a high-pressure sales/digital agency environment
- Loves working with clients – this is not a behind-the-scenes role!
- Able to break down complex topics into easily understood terms to teach clients and coach the WCCB-TV sales team
- Ability to interpret data and analytics on client reporting to demonstrate campaign value and up-sell additional digital products/strategies
- Detail-oriented with a curious, analytical mind